This is exactly what it says it is: A mega burger. You can either make one giant burger or two burgers to put into your roll.
- Vegan Burger Mix - 3 ozs (¾ Cup)
- Chives - 1 Tsp
- Brown Sauce - 1 Tbsp
- Cayenne Powder - ½ Tsp
- Egg Replacement - 1
- Plain Flour - For Dusting
- Oil - For Frying
- Olive Oil - 1 Tbsp, For Garnish
- Onion - 1, Medium, Sliced, For Garnish
- Mushrooms - Sliced, For Garnish
- Lettuce - For Garnish
- Gherkins - For Garnish
- Tomatoes - For Garnish
- Cucumber - For Garnish
- Empty burger mixture into a bowl and add chives, salt, cayenne pepper and brown sauce, stir well together.
- Make up burger mixture according to packet instructions.
- When burger mixture is ready, make up the egg replacer according to packet instructions and add to the burger mixture, stir well.
- Fry the onion in the olive oil until soft.
- Onto a floured plate make the mixture into one thick burger or two thinner ones.
- Fry in oil on both sides until cooked.
- Serve in a roll with the garnish of onions, mushrooms, lettuce, gherkins and tomato.