Sausage Swiss Rolls
Sausage rolls are great for a picnic or packed lunch and this recipe is a twist on the traditional style of sausage rolls. Quantities depend on amount required.
- Preheat oven to 190c and grease a baking tray.
- Make up the sausage mix according to packet instructions.
- Roll out pastry on a floured surface. Cut out into 8 inch long and 1 inch wide strips.
- Brush each strip with soya milk and place a small amount of the sausage mixture along the strip.
- Roll into a swiss roll, brushing with soya milk as you roll. Pinch the ends together and place on the baking tray, glaze with soya milk.
- Cook for 30 minutes and then leave to cool on a wire rack.