If you have never made bread before this is a great recipe to start with, we have combined granary and white bread flour which gives a lovely bread roll.
- Place flour into large bowl and add all ingredients except the water and mix well.
- Into a jug mix the boiling and cold water together.
- Add enough water to the flour mixture to form into a dough.
- Knead onto a flour surface for 10 minutes, and grease a baking sheet.
- Divide into four and shape each piece into a long roll, place on baking sheet, cover and leave in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 220c.
- Cook the rolls for 15 minutes.