These traditional fairy cakes can be decorated in a variety of ways, we have chosen icing sugar and butter icing topped off with vegan sweets and sprinkles.
- Preheat oven to 180c and put 24 cake cases into two 12 hole bun trays.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together until soft and smooth.
- Divide the mixture equally between the cup cases.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave on a wire rack to cool before decorating.
TIP: This can be done quickly in a blender