Great as a sweet these Were-Teeth are perfect for a Halloween party. Just make the teeth into the size you want, we have gone for a variety of sizes.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- Stir in the sugar and cook until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the golden syrup and bring slowly to the boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat, leave to cool.
- Pour onto grease proof paper and place in fridge until hard.
- Break into small pieces to resemble teeth.
- Melt the chocolate and then dip the teeth in.
- Leave to set on some grease proof paper.