Sausage rolls are always a hit at parties and these mummies are a great twist on a sausage roll recipe. Quantities depend on how big or how many mummies you want to make.
- Make up sausage mix according to packet instructions.
- Finely chop the red pepper into small squares and add to sausage mixture, stir well together.
- Pre heat oven to 200c and grease a baking tray.
- Onto a lightly floured surface roll out the pastry.
- Either cut one large snowman shape or several small ones, we have varied our sizes.
- Brush the edges with soya milk.
- Place a small amount of the sausage mixture in the head and neck, add a slightly larger amount for the body.
- Cut the edges and fold over, brush again with soya milk.
- From the pastry bits left over, cut strips and lay across the mummies to represent the bandages.
- Place onto the baking tray and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.