This a great meal to serve on Halloween, it looks very much like its name and is fun to eat.
- Pre heat oven to 180c. Half the aubergine lengthways and sprinkle with salt, leave for 5 minutes then rinse the salt off with water.
- Cut monster faces out of the aubergines, place on a greased baking tray with the flesh facing up and brush with olive oil, sprinkle with mixed herbs and black pepper.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Slice the tomatoes lengthways, de-seed and thinly slice the green pepper.
- Rinse spaghetti and drain.
- Into a frying pan of olive oil gently fry the green pepper, add the sweetcorn and tomatoes, cook on a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the spaghetti and mix thoroughly.
- Place in a serving dish with the aubergines on top making sure the monster faces show.