These are simply delicious and extremely sweet, great for a party Halloween and also fun to make, just make them as big or as small as you want.
- Place the margarine, vanilla essence, golden syrup, water and salt into a saucepan.
- Cook until the mixture begins to harden.
- Remove from heat and stir in the popped corn, leave to cool slightly before moulding.
- Mould into paw shapes and leave to cool on some grease proof paper.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over and leave in the fridge to harden.