Eggnog is a very traditional drink at Christmas and this vegan version means you are not left out. If you want a more alcoholic drink simply increase the rum content.
- Into a blender place silken tofu, icing sugar, vanilla essence and rum, and blend until creamy.
- Make up the egg replacer according to packet instructions and whisk with the soya milk, getting as much air into the mixture as you can.
- Add caster sugar and whisk again. Gradually add this to the blender and blend together.
- Add ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg, and blend again.
- Remove and whisk hard together in a bowl.
- Cool in fridge until ready to serve.
- Before serving sprinkle ground nuts and grated chocolate on top.