Christmas Tree Biscuits
Biscuits are popular any time of the year but by cutting them into Christmas tree shapes and using cinnamon, mixed spice and nutmeg these biscuits are perfect for this time of year.
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease a baking sheet.
- Into a bowl place flour, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and mixed spice, stir together well.
- Rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add milk and stir until a dough forms.
- Onto a floured surface roll out to desired thickness.
- Cut out into Christmas tree shapes and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before decorating with icing pens.