This is much easier to make than it looks, it is delicious served hot or cold and can be either served as a main course or sliced and served as part of a buffet.
- Make up the sausage mix according to packet instructions, leave to stand for at least 10 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 160c and grease a large baking sheet.
- Onto a floured surface roll the pastry to 9 inches wide and 12 inches long.
- In the centre of the pastry place the sausage mix, leaving a 3 inch space at each side and a gap at the top and bottom.
- Brush the pastry showing with soya milk and cut diagonal lines on both sides.
- Fold the bottom and top bits down and plait the pastry making sure you coat each strip with soya milk.
- Put onto the baking sheet and brush all over with soya milk.
- Cook in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown.