- Preheat oven to 160c and grease a small fancy baking tin.
- Cream together the vegan margarine and caster sugar into a bowl and add vanilla essence.
- Add the egg replacer and soya milk and beat together.
- Sieve in the flour and mix well.
- Pour into baking tin and cook for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Into a blender or by hand cream the topping ingredients together.
- When the cake is completely cooled turn out and cover with topping.
- Place in fridge until set.
- Decorate with golden stars and angels.
TIP: Using the back of a teaspoon in a circular pattern will give the cake a cloud like effect.
The Winter Wonderland series features a combination of various cake recipes made into different winter dwellings, these are served as individual cakes, as they have different tastes here you will find something to suit everyone.