- Melt the chocolate and add the golden syrup, stir well together.
- Stir in cornflakes and mix well until the cornflakes are coated in the chocolate.
- Spoon into cup cake cases or square containers depending on what sort of look you want.
- Leave to harden in fridge.
- Arrange as required and decorate with reindeer and Christmas trees.
TIP: If you want to create a more realistic barn effect leave some of the cornflakes partially uncoated.
The Winter Wonderland series features a combination of various cake recipes made into different winter dwellings, these are served as individual cakes, as they have different tastes here you will find something to suit everyone.