Father Christmas Grotto
- Sift the icing sugar into a bowl.
- Mix in the lemon juice and vanilla essence.
- Stir together to form a thick consistency, you may have to add a little water.
- Cut out an arch doorway in the the cake, then turn the cake on its side, so you have half a circle.
- Place the cut out doorway behind the hole.
- Carefully pour the icing sugar over the top edge of the cake.
- Leave in fridge to harden.
- Decorate with Father Christmas figures and other festive decorations.
The Winter Wonderland series features a combination of various cake recipes made into different winter dwellings, these are served as individual cakes, as they have different tastes here you will find something to suit everyone.