Gingerbread is delicious and can be served as a dessert, in a pack lunch or simply as a slice with a cup of tea, this is an easy version of a tradition gingerbread recipe.
- Pre heat oven to 160c and grease and line a 8 by 5 inch loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the vegan margarine into a saucepan and add the sugar and golden syrup, heat until melted then remove from heat.
- Sift both the flours into a bowl and add the ground ginger.
- Mix the egg replacer and soya milk together.
- Add the egg replacer and milk to the saucepan and stir well.
- Gradually add the flour to the saucepan mixture and stir together.
- Pour into the loaf tin and cook for 50 minutes.