If you like chocolate you will love chocolate delight. This may be difficult and time consuming to do, but it is well worth the effort.
- Melt half the chocolate and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Blow up six balloons to a size of a lemon and knot.
- Place each of the balloons knot side down into a container and sticky tape in place. (TIP: The container should hold the balloon but allow most of it to show.)
- Pour a small amount of the melted chocolate over each balloon and allow it to fall over the sides of the balloon. (TIP: It is important the chocolate is at room temperature as the balloon will burst otherwise.)
- Leave in fridge to harden.
- Into a bowl, mix the vegan custard and drinking chocolate together.
- Place the biscuits in a plastic food bag and smash with a rolling pin until the pieces are very small. Pour into the custard mixture and stir well together.
- Grate enough of the chocolate to sprinkle as a topping and melt the remainder.
- Onto a piece of greaseproof paper, drop six separate spoonfuls of the melted chocolate.
- Remove the balloons from the containers and pierce. Then carefully peel the balloon away so you are left with the chocolate nest.
- Spoon a small amount of the chocolate onto the bottom of a chocolate nest and then stick the chocolate nest onto one of the spoonfuls of chocolate on the greaseproof paper. Hold for a minute and then release. Repeat until all the chocolate nests are done. Put in the fridge to set.
- When set remove from the greaseproof paper.
- Divide the custard mixture between the chocolate nest and sprinkle with the grated chocolate.