Nutty Chocolate Pudding
This Nutty Chocolate Pudding has a much less sweeter taste than other puddings, making it a welcome change, especially with the addition of rum. If you like nuts, you will love this.
- Vegan Margarine - 2 ozs (¼ Cup)
- Soft Light Brown Sugar - 3 ozs (½ Cup)
- Egg Replacement - 2
- Soya Milk - 12 ozs (350 mls)
- Plain Flour - 2 ozs (½ Cup)
- Walnuts - 1 oz (¼ Cup)
- Pecan Nuts - 1 oz (¼ Cup)
- Cocoa Powder - 2 Tbsp
- Rum - 1 Tbsp
- Ground Nutmeg - ½ Tsp
- Walnuts - For Decoration
- Icing Sugar - For Decoration
- Pre heat oven to 180c and grease a 8 by 6 inch oven proof dish, at least 2 inches in depth.
- Into a bowl place vegan margarine and sugar, cream together.
- Add the egg replacer into the soya milk and stir well together, then whisk into the bowl.
- Add rum and nuts, mix well.
- Sieve in the flour and cocoa powder. Add ground nutmeg and whisk together.
- Pour into the oven proof dish and cook for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool and dust with sieved icing sugar and decorate with walnuts.