Potato And Filling
For a change from nut roast this simple jacket potato is transformed by this wonderful filling.
- Pre heat oven to 180c.
- Into a bowl make up the sausage mix according to packet instructions. Add black pepper, rosemary, parsley, and mix herbs, stir well in together.
- Make up the stuffing mix according to packet instructions and add chives, stir thoroughly.
- Cut open the potato lengthways and pierce the flesh several times with a fork, drizzle over with olive oil.
- Place on an oven proof dish and cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Carefully scoop out the potato flesh and mash with a fork. Fill in the bottom of the potato with the stuffing mix.
- Alternative placing the sausage mix and the mashed potato on top of the stuffing mixture.
- Grill lightly before serving.
TIP: Lovely served with aubergine/eggplant, brussels sprouts and carrots.