Christmas Ice Cream Sundae
You can never go wrong in serving ice cream as a dessert, but this one has been specially made for Christmas, making it a lovely change from Christmas pudding.
- Soya Milk - 50 mls (¼ Cup)
- Vegan Margarine - 8 ozs (1 Cup)
- Icing Sugar - 4 ozs (1 Cup)
- Soft Light Brown Sugar - 4 ozs (½ Cup)
- Caster Sugar - 1 ozs (¼ Cup)
- Egg Replacement - 4
- Arrowroot - 2 Tbsp
- Water - 4 Tbsp, Warm
- Ground Nutmeg - ½ Tsp
- Vanilla Essence - ½ Tsp
- Mixed Spice - ½ Tsp
- Vegan Chocolate - Plain, Grated, For Topping
- Into a bowl sieve the icing sugar, add the margarine and vanilla essence, mix together until smooth and creamy. Stir in the sugars, mixed spice and ground nutmeg.
- Make up the egg replacer according to packet instructions and beat in the soya milk, add to bowl and stir well.
- Mix the arrowroot and warm water into a mug and stir well, add to the bowl and mix together.
- Place into an ice cream maker. Follow instructions and pour into serving bowls with grated chocolate on top.
TIP: If you do not have an ice cream maker, place in a freezer container and leave in freezer stirring every 5 minutes for half a hour, then leave to harden.