Using a basic biscuit recipe these Spooky Biscuits are made quickly and turn out crunchy and delicious every time, you may find them gone before they reach the table!
- Preheat oven to 160c and grease a baking sheet.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and rub well together, knead till a dough is formed.
- Place onto a floured surface and roll out to desired thickness.
- Cut out into spooky shapes, we have chosen bats, ghosts and skulls.
- Put onto baking sheet leaving a space around each and cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Decorate how you like or leave them plain, you can use chocolate chips or raisins to make eyes or faces.
TIP: You can make your own cutters out of cardboard if you need to