Mincemeat Pie Parcels
A delightful change from traditional mince pies, these parcels are filling and delicious, just use your favourite mincemeat.
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease a large baking tray.
- Roll out pastry on to a floured surface.
- Cut out six squares, 5 by 5 inches in size.
- Divide the mincemeat into six and place the lumps on top of the centre of each square.
- Brush the edges with soya milk and fold diagonally. Seal the edges by pressing down carefully with a fork. Brush each with milk.
- With the left over pastry, cut out six holly leaf shapes and make six small balls for the berries. Place on top of the other pastries.
- Glaze the holly leafs and berries with soya milk.
- Pierce each pastry twice with a fork to make air holes.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes.