Usually made with a sponge and cream, our trifle has biscuits and solid coconut milk instead, making it a nice change from a normal trifle. Simply use your favourite biscuits, fruit and jelly. Amounts depend on quantity required.
- Make up jelly according to packet instructions.
- Cut up the fruit and stir into the jelly.
- Pour into mould and leave to set in the fridge.
- Crush the biscuits.
- Put the custard on top of the set jelly.
- Sprinkle a layer of the crushed biscuits on top.
- Finish with a dollop of solid coconut milk and some sprinkles.
- Keep in fridge until needed.