These fingers look realistic from a distant and are fun to eat at a Halloween party. Displayed on there own or as part of a larger display, they will get everyone talking and they taste fantastic. Ingredient amounts vary depending on your taste.
- Cook hot dog sausages according to packet instructions. Leave to cool and cut in half.
- Cut a small piece out of the hot dog sausages at one end to create a place for a finger nail to go.
- Cut out nail shapes from the red pepper.
- Attach the pepper nails onto the hot dog sausage using either brown or red sauce.
- Cut three small shallow lines across the centre of the hot dog sausage to look like creases of a finger and stick onto a cocktail stick.
- Display on a squash or watermelon, anything suitable will do, we have used a sweet potato.
Serve with Dips.