Soya Chunks in Pies, Stir Fries & Casseroles
For using soya chunks in pies, stir-fries and casseroles, we have simply added extra flavourings and gravy to give a rich sauce. Depending on how you are using your soya chunks, cut into smaller pieces or leave them large.
- Cut the soya chunks into desired size and fry in olive oil.
- Make up the gravy according to packet instructions.
- Add the brown sauce, parsley and mint to the gravy.
- Into a saucepan add the cooked chunks, water and gravy mixture, stir well.
- Cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- You can now use these chunks in pies, stir-fries or in a casserole.