Frightful Fruit Frenzy
With all the sugary and sweet delights, it is nice to include something different – we have gone for this healthy option. Yes, it’s a fruit salad with a twist!
- Cut the top off the watermelon in a zigzag pattern.
- Scoop out the watermelon and cut pieces into cubes, place in a large bowl along with any juice.
- Cut the pineapple into pieces and add to bowl.
- Cut the papaya in half, remove seeds and scoop out flesh, add to bowl.
- Half the plums and remove stone, cut into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Add Kiwi slices to bowl and mix together, put into watermelon.
TIP: Use the lid to also serve the salad in.