Mixed Berry Muffins
Muffins are always delicious and these Mixed Berry ones are no different, this recipe makes a really fruity muffin.
- Pre heat oven to 190c and place 6 muffin cases into a muffin tray.
- Into a small bowl place the mixed berries and plain flour, gently stir the berries into the flour until well coated.
- Into another bowl place the self raising flour, sugar and baking powder, stir well together.
- Make up egg replacer according to packet instructions and add olive oil, soya milk and vanilla essence, beat well together.
- Make a space in the middle of the flour mixture and pour in the egg mixture, fold together carefully until well mixed.
- Fold in the mixed berries and divide the mixture equally between the muffin cases.
- Cook for 25 minutes.