Cherry Berry Tart
This is a simple tart which looks very impressive, you can choose any filling you like, we have gone for cherries. Puff pastry adds to the elegance of this dessert, but if you wish you could always use shortcrust pastry.
Amount of ingredients depends on size of heart tins.
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease two heart shaped tins. If you don’t have a heart shaped tin make your own out of tin foil.
- Roll out the pastry to fit the heart shaped tins.
- Line the tins with the pastry and prick the bottom with a fork several times.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes and remove, leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Into a bowl mix the cherries and cranberry sauce.
- Fill the pastry hearts with the cherry berry mixture and serve.