Fruit Salads are healthy and delicious, this one is perfect as a starter, if there any fruits you don’t like simply replace them with ones you do. If you can not get fresh fruit use tinned.
- Cut the orange in half in a zigzag pattern and scoop out some of the flesh.
- Peel and remove flesh from the mango and slice.
- Peel the kiwi and thickly slice.
- Half the peaches and remove the stone, cut into slices.
- Place half the peaches on a plate, put 4 slices of the kiwi in between the peach slices. Repeat the process on a second plate.
- Put half an orange on each plate and fill the centre of the oranges with the mango and any remaining kiwi and peaches. Decorate with the a cherry on top.