A great main meal for a chocolate feast, this chilli can be made spicier by adding more chilli powder.
- Place the soya mince and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, brown sauce olive oil, mixed herbs and chilli powder, stir well together.
- Peel and chop the onion into small slices and add to the saucepan, cook for 10 minutes on a low heat.
- Stir in the sieved cocoa powder and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice with some grated chocolate sprinkled on top.