Creamy Mushroom Pasta Version 2
For this second version of our Creamy Mushroom Pasta, to make this pasta dish extra special we have made it with a selection of different mushrooms. All you have to do is chose your favourite pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
- Wash the mushrooms, and if wanted, also chop.
- Melt the margarine in a large frying pan and add the garlic, mixed herbs and black pepper.
- Add the mushrooms, stir well and cook on a low heat until soft.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan, mix well together.
- Stir in the yoghurt, warm through and serve.