This is a perfect way to end your creamy three course meal. This combination of ingredients works really well together. You might land up making more than one!
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan and add the crushed biscuits, stir well and cook on a low heat for one minute.
- Put into a serving container and place in the fridge.
- Into a small bowl add the coconut milk, lemon extract, pinch of salt and sieved icing sugar, stir well together.
- Carefully place the mixture on top off the biscuit one. and sprinkle on top with the grated chocolate chocolate and serve.
- Sprinkle on top with the grated chocolate chocolate and serve.