Chocolate Bean Pudding
Described as a sophisticated taste by many who have tasted, this chocolate bean pudding is a refreshing change from normal desserts, delicious served with melted chocolate.
- Into a liquidiser blend the beans, vanilla essence, milk and olive oil until smooth.
- Make up egg replacer according to packet instructions and add to liquidiser and blend well in.
- Pre heat oven to 180c and grease a baking tin at least 5 by 5 inches and 1½ inches in depth. We have used a silicon one.
- Into a bowl sieve the flour and stir in the baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix in the sugar, grated chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Pour into the liquidiser and blend until smooth.
- Carefully put into the baking tin and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly before eating and serve with vegan custard.