Clover Shaped Biscuits
These biscuits are quick and easy to making them perfect for St Patrick’s Day.
- Pre heat the oven to 160c and grease a large baking tray.
- Sieve the flour and icing sugar into a bowl.
- Rub in the margarine until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the vanilla essence, food colouring and soya milk, mix together until a dough forms.
- Onto a sieved icing sugar surface roll out to desired thickness and cut out clover shapes. We have rolled out onto a textured surface to give a more realistic feel to the clover.
- Place on the baking tray and cook for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack and then either leave plain or decorate with icing pens.