These chapati can be made in advance and frozen, they are easy to make and great for a beginner to try.
- Into a bowl mix the flour and salt. Rub in the margarine and stir in the yeast.
- Add the water and knead for 5 minutes, cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Onto a lightly floured surface knead the dough for a few minutes and divide into 8 pieces.
- Roll each into a ball and flatten.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook each chapati on both sides until golden in colour.