These samosas are quick and easy to make, just use your soya mince or some of your favourite vegetables as fillings, or if you wanted to you could combine them both together.
- Preheat oven to 190c and grease a large baking sheet.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the pastry to desired thickness, we have done ours thin.
- Cut out squares, large if you want big samosas and small if you require tiny ones.
- Place a spoonful of your filling in the centre of the square and brush all the edges with soya milk.
- Fold the square over diagonally to form a triangle and press down the edges to seal.
- Glaze over the top with soya milk, pierce each with a fork twice and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.