These can be made to suit your individual requirements, you can use very thin pieces of onion or slice the onion thicker for a more chunky bhajis. Just add the strength of curry powder desired.
- Peel and slice onions to required thickness, place in a bowl.
- Add flour and all the spices, black pepper and herbs, mix well together.
- Make up the egg replacer according to packet instructions and add along with the olive oil to the onion mixture and stir well, leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat enough oil in a deep pan to cover the bhajis.
- Add a large spoonful of the mixture to the pan, fry until golden brown, turning occasionally. TIP: Only cook a few at a time as too many start to stick together.