Stuffed mushrooms are quick easy and nutritionist not to mention a great hit with anyone who loves mushrooms. This recipe was created to include our favourite items of mushrooms and cous-cous.
- Preheat oven to 160c and grease a baking tray.
- Hydrate cous-cous following packet instructions and add the tomato purée, garlic paste, black pepper and balsmatic vinegar. Cook on a low heat for five minutes.
- Remove mushroom stalks and chop up the olives into small pieces.
- Add the olives, sweetcorn and crushed nuts to the cous-cous. Cook for five minutes while adding the frito. You can also chop up and add the mushroom stalks.
- Scoop the cous-cous mixture into the mushrooms and place on the baking tray.
- Brush with olive oil and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Make a bed of the remainder cous-cous mixture and serve with stuffed mushrooms on top.