Rice Salads are quick to make if you have any rice left over, as well as being a great accompaniment to any buffet or BBQ, it is also perfect as a salad on its own. Amounts depend on quantity wanted.
- Finely slice the onion and dice the peppers into small pieces.
- Gently fry the onion in the olive oil until soft. Add the peppers and cook on a low heat for a further two minutes, remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Dice the cucumber and slice the tomato into small pieces and put into a large bowl.
- Drain and rinse the sweetcorn and add to bowl.
- Add peppers, onion and the cooked rice, mix well together and serve straight away or keep in fridge until required.